Morphing Mod 1.7.10 (Morph) permits the player to Morph into any mob after killing it. You can cycle through all the morphs you have and you can transform into anything at any point. It is the ultimate disguise. This at the same time is compatiable with any mod that brings in a living entity, so if you added orespawn per say it will operate on the bosses themselves. The way you morph into mobs is so unique, it takes every model piece from a mob and dissembles it and resembles it onto the player.
Morphing Mod also permit you to take on the shape and capabilties of various mobs throughout the game. When you kill a mob you’ll absorb its “essence” and right away become it! Each mob has special capabilities that you will yield once you’ve transformed. Being a chicken, for instance, will permit you to float gently to the ground instead of to your death. Spider will permit you to climb walls and swimming can be accomplished by being a squid.
By default when morphed, the Player will get any ability that mob possessed, good and bad. There are presently 14 distinctive abilities. “Raw Name” references to the name that has to be ultilized in the Morph configuration file of the minecraft game.
- Having the mod installed will not mean you can morph at all.
- A meteorite will for sure randomly crash near a non-afk Player, leaving a trail of destruction. There will be noticeable SFX so the Player does not miss it.
- Only one meteorite should fall in the overworld.
- There will be a config option to disable meteorite griefing and is enabled by default.
- May do block disruption instead of destruction.
- A special mob and entity will spawn with the meteorite. These will be needed to Morph. They will be chunk-loaded.
- The entity offers basic morph skill.
- Killing a mob still unlocks its morph.
- Morphs are limited and can finally run out.
- Actually can morph into items, however it is only a one-time use.
- Mob is a Boss named as The Thing. It will avoid the Player until it is ready.
- Spawns when the meteorite explodes.
- Will hunt other mobs and acquire their morphs. The more mobs it kills, the tougher it is to kill.
- When it gets stronger, it will attack the Player. If it kills the Player, it will get their warp and pick up his/her items. When its health is low, it flees by sprinting, flying, or any other means.
- Hard things will be scaled by the number of people online.
- When killed, it drops an item to be used to upgrade the entity mentioned sooner. The entity is used to unlock morphs.
- If the item is destroyed, a new Thing is spawned.
- Capabilties will need to be learned.
- They’re learned by using the morph with the capabilty.
- Some abilities will be unlocked by default.
- Negative effects during some morphs.
- Higher chance of allergies as the Player gets more morphs. (Perhaps)
- The Player’s body will finally fight off the allergy and expel it. This makes an entity of the morph that triggered it.
How to use:
- After the Player kills a mob for the first time, it’s entity will be gotten. To morph into that mob, use the left and right square brackets ([ ], default) to open and navigate the morph selection screen. Hold Shift to go between distinctive sorts of the similar mob. When the desired mob is chosen, hit enter to begin the morph.
- At the morph menu you can give to favorite, go to the mob you like and press ~, hold to open the favorite menu.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you start Minecraft and click the mods button you should at the present see the mod is installed.