Minecraft mod of of the Day: DrZhark’s Magic Carpet Mod
DrZhark’s Magic Carpet Mod is a wonderful mod that promote flying objects and tinted carpets into the game of Minecraft. Normally they can be applied and used like the embellishments, and enchanted as the magic (when combined in your inventory) to become charmed flying carpets. Grasp it from here. For more information about the mods, make sure to check out our list of the best Minecraft mods within the year of 2017, you will sure be convinced that this mod is perfectly designed for the players like you guys.
By default, rugs can be located in the world trundled up. You can unroll them by left-clicking on them. When joint with a Bottle of Enchanting, a Blaze Rod, or an Enchanted Book, and surely you can be twisted into a Magic Carpet with which you can soar around the world on.
Riding the Magic Carpet is pretty easy, as you can right click it to mount it. It normally operates the way you’d want a magic carpet to operate, by either diving deep into the ocean or lifting, and flying forward to the sky.
Minecraft Magic Carpets mod are everywhere on the Internet these days. A game that is already all about creativity like Minecraft, you might think, mods have slight to add. But of course there are few things with Minecraft that could somehow be different. Things that are missing. And of course there are people who have joked so much of it, that they want to change their experience without going for another game. That is where the PC edition of the game comes in, and the Minecraft mod community. There are tons/many of those out there.
The basic guidelines for game players to fly a magic carpet?
The Magic Carpet Mod offers four persian carpets and another four magic carpets to the game. The ordinary carpets can be used either for decorations or as something to just have a sit on. The magic ones can be used like a flying vehicle to fly anywhere which you desire to go.
There are two distinctive sorts of carpets. There are the standard carpets and the magic ones in the game play. Nevertheless, you can either use the crafting guides further down or type /magicia in the text chat to get the carpets.
The normal carpets can be placed down on the ground and then used to sit on. Actually the magic carpets can be applied for flying anywhere you need. Simply place one down on the ground and then tap on it to begin flying it. Look in the direction which you want to go.
So as to install and download minecraft mods for your copy of Minecraft, you’ll need either Minecraft Modloader or Minecraft Forge. Those two are both exclusive, so take your pick judiciously. Almost all of the mods do operate well with both, some don’t, so a bit of investigation is required. But as a whole modding your copy of Minecraft isn’t really a very tough thing to do. So let’s have a look then, shall we?
Item IDs & Crafting Instructions
- Carpet (in 2000) – 4 brown wool blocks + 2 black wool blocks + 2 gold ingots + 1 string
- Red Carpet (in 2001) – 4 red wool blocks + 2 black wool blocks + 2 gold ingots + 1 string
- Blue Carpet (in 2002) – 4 blue wool blocks + 2 red wool blocks + 2 gold ingots + 1 string
- Green Carpet (in 2003) – 4 green wool blocks + 2 yellow wool blocks + 2 gold ingots + 1 string
- Magic Carpet (in 2004) – 1 carpet + 1 gunpowder
- Magic Red Carpet (in 2005) – 1 red carpet + 1 gunpowder
- Magic Blue Carpet (in 2006) – 1 blue carpet + 1 gunpowder
- Magic Green Carpet (in 2007) – 1 green carpet + 1 gunpowder
Steps to install and download DrZhark’s Magic Carpet Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Enjoy your perfect mod right now.