Super Mario Medley Resource Pack
Have you ever experienced the Super Mario games? The theme and detail of the resources in the game are actually iconic. They’re special and leave a statement, therefore when you see something similar, or identical to the resources in the games; you’ll know its from the Mario games even if you’re not an skillful player of the game. The Super Mario Medley resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a Resource Pack that gives to the game of Minecraft; unique and Mario game styled textures. They’re so correct and detailed, and they really do resemble the games.
Super Mario Medley Resource Pack is totally different from the other Super Mario you have ever met as this pack features artistically interpreted components from many generations of the core Super Mario titles, from Super Mario Bros, to Yoshi’s Island, to Super Luigi U. This is a product of years of casual pixel art and experimentation, making and remaking resources. It’s targeted to balance representing the biggest variety of titles with choosing what fit the best for each texture.
You can use it for:
Don Hammer Suit-style armor to fight Koopas, Mega Goombas, and Bob-omb carrying Shy Guys! Make redstone devices that drop Thwomps on players and make Question Blocks that deactivate when you hit them. Try not to get Thwomped by falling gravel in the mines!
Use it like a Level Creator:
Use animated trees from Super Mario 2, 3, Super Mario World, Yoshi’s Island, and the New Super Mario Bros. series. Spawn Monty Moles and Dino Rhinos. If you use Map Editing software, you can set Baddie Boxes to spawn enemies that will roam the level.
Generations of artistically interpreted elements from the games ensure a wide variety of platforms to jump and climb through.
Or just use it when you’re basically playing Minecraft. This resource pack creates the environment colorful and animated. It at the same time uses same colors to the Vanilla texture, so the Mario-themed textures won’t interfere with your gaming experience.
The textures in the Super Mario Medley Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 have been created at a 32×32 resolution. This means that the Resource Pack is more detailed and far more professional looking than the Default Resource Pack of Minecraft. It’s perfect for maps that resemble Mario, or even Mods. It’s even okay for just discovering, whether or not you’re a fan of the games!
Super Mario Medley Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Key Features
- Awesome 32×33 texture resolution, themed Resource Pack for the game of Minecraft.
- Mario game themed textures.
Super Mario Medley Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- An upgrade from the normal, Default Resource Pack of Minecraft.
- Great, retro game theme.
- Mario theme, which makes gameplay awesome and humorous! Great for maps.
- Additional Lag increase.
- Requires a patcher.
How to install the Super Mario Medley Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 or download and use the Mcpatcher program when told to.
- Download the Super Mario Medley Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Resource Pack zip file into the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- If using the Mcpatcher program, patch your game NOW.
- Start Minecraft and under your menu/settings selection, choose your Resource Pack.
- Finished. Enjoy ~~