Elite Resource Pack
Do you love to push the limits of what your games can do? Have you been searching for the biggest pack that Minecraft has ever seen? This is the Elite Resource 1024x Resource Pack for Minecraft! This is basically the biggest pack I have ever seen! Each texture is 4MB, which is very large for any photo. This is an experimental pack and does not guarantee that your computer will be able to handle it! This is a pack that pushes the limits for sure and does it with beautiful, massive Resource in the minecraft game play.
Elite Projects offers once again another resource pack. This Resource pack we’ve been working on for a while now. We just finished the last texture the previous day! We put all of our Photshop and Photo editing skills in this. It is 32×32 and is updated to 1.6.4! All the other ModernCraft Resource I’ve seen actually have no effort or plain right horrible (as dirt block is red) Anyways feel free to check the images.
If you really want the biggest pack I know of, make sure to download and install Elite Resource 1024x Resource Pack for Minecraft right from today!
Elite Texture Resource Pack Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Key Features
- This is hands down the biggest pack I have ever seen in my life!
- Incredible amounts of details in this massive pack in the game play.
- Twice the resolution of most of the largest packs previously.
Elite Texture Resource Pack Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Pros: This is a really detailed and well made pack. This is for sure one of the largest you will ever seen for Minecraft!
Cons: This pack is the biggest I have ever seen so it will not do any favors to your older computer. Simply too much for most computers.
Elite Texture Resource Pack Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Created the pack 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 ready.
- Offered 3 more zombie variants.
- Offered a cat picture.
How to Install Elite Resource Pack Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine to allow HD Resource and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Elite Resource 1024x Resource Pack Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Elite Resource 1024x Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and you are ready to play.